Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding Sarman & Ruyanti at Cirebon

On 20 November 2010, my foster sister, Ruyanti (Race: Sundanese) married second time to Sarman (race: Javanese) after her first husband passed away 10 years ago. Now, she build her own family and I wish them : "Happy Family, stay healthy & May God Bless them always..." Very unfortunate, I am not able to attend this wedding myself but, I did send a wedding cake which is specially design for them. I ordered 3 Tier cake but TQ so much to Ibu Peppy Irawati because she include 1 extra Tier as a gift for them also. Bu Peppy is a person that I trust because I used to order cakes, cookies and send to my family in Cirebon. For those who are interested can visit her blog at: http://pattiserie-homemade.blogspot.com.

This is the cake:


Few photos collected during the wedding ceremony...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...