Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding Ceremony in Kuningan among Sudanese

On 22nd September 2009... before i went to 'Curug Si Domba' in Kuningan, I had opportunity to witness the wedding ceremony among the Sudanese culture. I managed to take few photos with her. This is what I got... The wedding is so simple compared to Bruneian Malay ceremony or Chinese wedding Ceremony...


Due to my curiosity, i discussed with kak Ijah and want to make up in sudanese wedding uniform.. but just a simple make up and no flower. The reason is because the flower need to be ordered in advance. Afternoon after the wedding ceremony I went to a place called "Curug Si Domba" in Kuningan.

Night time, I tried this uniform and make up like this... Bit funny... feel uncomfortable in that clothes but after all, fun... Due to my body size, I can only wear this red colour wedding gown compared to other colour... According to them, this red wedding gown is new and necer been wear before.. so I am the first.. hehe....
All photos in here... "Free from Audit" and purely original...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...