Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ciledug Market in Cirebon

Cirebon(formerly referred to as Cheribon in English) is a city on the north coast of the Indonesian island of Java. It is located in the province of West Java, approximately 297 km east of Jakarta.


When I reached Jakarta, it still took me approxiamtely 4 hour and above to reach Cirebon by Train. If travel by motocycle, the journey perhap will take 7 to 9 hour reaching to destination.

Before I went back to Jakarta, my sisters brought me to the small market called "Pasar Ciledug" where they lived nearby. I went to the market by public transport and went back home by "kereta kuda." Actually I had nothing to buy there, my intention to go to the market is just to snapped few photos and publish here. Let see what I got :

Outside the Ciledug market:




Now we go inside:



Weighing Machine:

In Brunei, most of the weighing machine is like this in the market:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...