Saturday, December 11, 2010

Picnic with the Kiarong staff

This is the first time in year 2010.. I went to Beach... I was avoiding sunlight for most of my time since I 've been diagnosed with Malignant melanoma end of last year (2009). This picnic and outing was organized by lots of staff from Kiarong and also Occupational Therapy. I was happy during that time. Occupational Therapy organized few games and divide the patient into few group and supervised by the doctors and Nursing staff... This is the photos from the outing...

Day before the picnic, I am exciting yet bit anxious also... I know I shouldn't expose much to the sun but i know I can't  avoid the sun forever. I put on the Sunblock with SPF 130+ .. and went to the picnic. The food was nice and look 'yummy' but still I can't eat all the food. I ate only the Fried Meehoon and drink the water prepared by the staff. We reached there around 9 30 am and back to ward at 2 pm...

During the College time, I had a group of closed friends make up of 10 person (include me)... This is one of them.. Sea De....





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...