Sunday, March 15, 2009

During my Birthday




Sebenarnya dah lama aku ingin men post ni.. My birthday and my elder brother so near.. just a day difference.... I am so happy during the celebration ... but I am pity because my mom cook and she is very tired... Luckily there is help from my mum workers... so this is the outcome... the cake, vegetable.... bla... bla... bla....




This is call: Royal Fruit Cake.. Quite expensive one... Fresh cream... and fresh fruits. 1 pound cost BND$20.. but after all... it worth because it is so delicious... but a bit sour from the fresh fruit.





The day before I celebrate my birthday... I went to my brother house and bought a small cake for him... Then... I didn't know that his maid also having birthday... My sister in law prepare other cake early... In my brother house... we are having steamboat dinner that night.... That is my sister waiting inpatiently wants to eat the seafood.......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...