Sunday, December 4, 2011

Health promotion centre and Mental Health Day Forum 2011


I went to the Health Promotion Centre in Berakas for the Diabetes World Day 2011. I did not snapped the photos of the function but at the end of functioned, i went inside the Gallery of Health. I was happy to see it maintain quite well. I was involved in making of the Mental Health Gallery before its opening. I still remembered how hard for me to find the BRAIN model.. which shows its areas when Depression, Schizophrenia and also Dimentia affect the Brain....Well, all is over now. I went in the Gallery and took few nice photos there.





WORLD MENTAL HEALTH FORUM

The function took place in Centrepoint Hotel in Gadong. The Minister of Health was invited as a Guest of Honour for the function. You can see more of the function at http://kesejahteraanjiwakitani.blogspot.com/2011/11/surge-in-mental-cases-disturbances.html. World Mental Health Day are celebrate worldwide across the globe. This Year, the theme is "The Great Push: Investing in Mental Health"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...