Saturday, July 16, 2011

Previous Party and Function

June 2011, I guess the most busiest time and period of my life.. I am too busy with my work commitment.. meeting here and there... and lots of seminar, workshop, lectures  as well as Birthday party going on...

First, we celebrated Nurul Atiqah birthday in my house.. we welcome her to our family... This is her 5th Birthday...



Then, after her birthday.. We have Samuel Birthday.. We invite few people only and we had prayer prior to eat the food and we did prayed for the life of Samuel in the future...





After Samuel birthday.. I went to my best friend house and they had ordered life DJ for their beloved mother 60th birthday.... I knows them since my childhood... and they are just like my family..



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...