Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Day In Singapore

I arrived Singapore at 9 30 am... Then, after talking to the Brunei Embassy in Singapore, we checked in Royal Plaza On Scotts, Orchard Road. Feelings lucky to be Bruneian providing and all the arrangement is Perfect, well-arranged. Things in Singapore and standard of living in Singapore is expensive... step out from the hotel... is money... everything money...



I came to Singapore long time ago for doing my Short Post Basic Course in Psychiatry in Woodbridge and stayed in this hotel too... My impression about Singapore do not change. Feelings bored, I took some pictures with my in law... Must enjoy here so that life go fast...

All the pictures is just around here... Far East Plaza and hotel area. Jalan jalan cari makan sambil bergambar...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...